Remedies That Work >
Slippery Elm Gruel
Slippery Elm Gruel
SLIPPERY ELM GRUEL - is a WEIGHT GAIN & SURVIVAL FOOD.
Plus, AN INTERNAL & EXTERNAL HEALER of VARIOUS BODY CONDITIONS
SLIPPERY ELM is a Demulcent and Nutritive herb, plus promotes Tissue REGENERATION.
Slippery Elm Gruel is a SOOTHING and HEALING Herbal Food for the Digestive System. Slippery Elm is way more NUTRITIOUS than Oatmeal and can be eaten as a nutritious food frequently. It is especially GOOD for Children or Elderly, especially if they are having DIFFICULTY digesting foods, while recuperating or from an illness.
Slippery Elm Gruel is made by the following Method:
1. Put 1 tablespoon of Slippery Elm Inner Bark Powder in a small Bowl.
2. Slowly, stir in 1/4 of a cup of Boiling Water, mixing it constantly, making the mixture into a Paste.
3. Add a little MORE Water to thin-out the Paste.
4. Add enough Water to make the Paste into a Gruel, that is as THICK, as Cream of Wheat.
Applications & Dosages:
A >>. If someone cannot:
HOLD FOOD DOWN or has WASTING SYNDROME, then he/she should:
1. Eat 1 tsp. of Slippery Elm Gruel at a time, until FULL.
2. ADD Honey, Maple Syrup for sweetening and/or Cinnamon for flavor.
3. Continue feeding, until the desired "full feeling" is achieved.
B.>> If someone has NO Food, then he/she should:
1. Eat Slippery Elm Gruel as a Survival Food.
2. Add RAW Honey or Maple Syrup for sweetening and Cinnamon for flavor and/or Ginger as a digestive aid.
C. If someone has ulcers in body tissues INTERNALLY, then he/she should:
1. Eat Slippery Elm Gruel as a REPLACEMENT for a Meal.
2. Continue until the desired RESULTS are achieved.
D. If someone has ulcers in body tissues EXTERNALLY, then he/she should:
1. Fill in the ulcers with Slippery Elm Gruel.
2. Wrap a CLEAN Cotton Cloth over the filled Holes.
3. Continue until the desired RESULTS are achieved.
Click any of the links below to view additional pages and services offered by
" Your Body has the Answer to Your Cure" ... Roger